Joining the Espirito Santo Family
We are so glad to hear that you are interested in joining the Espirito Santo Family! At Espirito Santo you will experience a community focused on educating the whole child morally, spiritually, and intellectually. Our teachers and staff are dedicated to making sure that every student feels safe, loved, and welcomed. Espirito Santo offers an academically rigorous curriculum providing students with engaging, hands-on learning activities.
If you think that Espirito Santo is a good fit for your student we encourage you to take the following steps:
1. Complete the Inquiry form below so that we can get in touch with you to set up a tour and/or shadow day for your student. (Also, see our virtual tour!)
2. Meet with our Principal Andrew Raposo.
3. Complete the application form.
4. Complete the online Financial Application through FACTS
5. Tell your friends about why you decided to send your student to Espirito Santo.